- Professional Education Opportunities (access to accredited on-line learning tools)
- Research Funding Opportunities
- Online Membership Directory (searchable CCIC membership directory)
- News (receive news flashes – regularly informed of news)
- Voting Privileges at Annual General Meeting
- Links to partner organizations resources (e.g. IACM Newsletter)
||Eligible for Research Funding?
Active Members are entitled to attend any meeting of the Consortium and to vote at any meeting of the Consortium and to hold any office.
Associate Members may attend meetings, take part in discussions, and will be eligible to serve on all committees of the Consortium and to attend meetings of the Consortium. They may not vote, hold office or nominate candidates for membership.
Honorary and Emeritus Members may attend meetings, serve on all committees, take part in discussions at meetings, but may not vote, hold office or nominate candidates for membership.