Attend the conference according to your own comfort level.
The 2022 Cannabinoids in Clinical Practice Conference will be a hybrid event – You can attend in-person at the University of Toronto Chestnut Conference Centre or virtually via Zoom meeting.
The in-person option will require proof of vaccination verification upon check-in at the conference and mandatory masking rules will apply.
The virtual option will allow you to hear the speaker while viewing the presentation slides and questions can be submitted via chat during the Q&A sessions.
- Discounted conference registration fees are available to CCIC members at a discounted price by logging into your CCIC Member account.
- Members of the Toronto Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research Consortium (TC3) may be eligible for additional discounts by contacting TC3 Associate Director, Dr. Noufissa Kabli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees do not include tax. HST (13%) will be charged on top of all registration fees.
Trainees are encouraged to apply for the Trainee Research Spotlight awards. Successful applicants of this award will receive an invitation to provide a platform presentation during the CCIC Conference, their registration fee will be waived, and $1,000 will be provided to offset the cost of travel and accommodation if attending the event in person. Please visit this page to get more information on the competition.
* Eligibility for “Trainee” category includes; Residents, Fellows, and Students. Trainee registrants are required to indicate their current institution, level of study and student ID number.
Special rates for groups of 10+: If you have a group of 10 or more, you qualify for 10% off on your conference registration fees. Please note, trainee, patient/patient advocate rates do not qualify for this offer.
To receive this discount, please contact email@example.com before registering your group.
Attendee registration fees are non-transferable. If you wish to cancel your registration to the conference, you will be eligible for a refund based on the following schedule:
- On or before March 01, 2021: Full refund less a $75.00 processing fee
- March 02, 2021 – April 01, 2021: 50% of registration fees paid
- After April 01, 2021: No refund